Top Social

The Body Shops Camomile Cleansing Butter

25 August 2014
About a month ago or so The Body Shop had some offers on that even I couldn't refuse, apart from the odd product of theirs like the Honey Bronzer & a few lip butters I didn't actually own anything from their skincare range - something I needed to check off my to do list. With a £40 basket of products (am I the only one that can't stop filling the blooming basket?) & a code for £20 off I was excited and couldn't wait for it all to be delivered to my doorstop! 


 One of these things was the The Body Shops Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, something I'd heard a fair bit about but hadn't actually given a go until now. When I first opened it, it just looked like a candle without the wick (oh how wrong are first impressions) and it smelt wonderfully fresh and a little like tan (but a nice fake tan, not those horrid smelling ones), a bit of a weird mix I know but I actually like it. The whole idea of the cleansing butter is to use it to take your makeup off at the end of the day and as I'm so used to my usual micellar water, cotton pads and good old soap and water I was a little bit hesitant.

It felt so odd at first to be putting this on my fingers and then rubbing at the makeup on my face but I kept going and without a few minutes the makeup was melting off and making a right mess of my face, this time in a good way. I simply washed this off with a flannel or muslin cloth and patted my face dry and oh my goodness, I have been converted to cleansers. For the rest of the night I couldn't stop touching my face, it was that soft and above all, makeup free! Since then I've used it every single night and I don't know what I'd do without it now. I love the way it makes my skin feel so fresh and soft and a little definitely goes a long way. If you're looking to try a new cleansing balm and don't want to fork out for the higher end ones at the minute, this is definitely one to try!

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo
P.s Have you tried or loved any cleansing balms lately?

 BlogLovin'  //   Twitter  //  Instagram  

8 comments on "The Body Shops Camomile Cleansing Butter"
  1. I just got this too, I'm loving it so far too! I also got the oil version which is equally as lovely!

    Alicia (LissyBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good, I was actually torn between getting this and the oil version! I might have to try it next :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooooh I've been looking for a new cleansing product! I might have to give this a go :)
    Catherine | Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try this, its such a lovely product :) x

      Delete
  3. I have the cleansing oil, but this post is now tempting me to get the cleansing butter too!
    Jodie x | La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the oil too but you should try the butter, its wonderful :) x

      Delete
  4. This sounds lovely! Perfect for cleansing in the evening :) xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, its made my skincare routine at night so much easier! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_