Top Social

TOP 10 TAG

5 September 2014
The rules are very simple, copy and paste all of the rules, this tag was created by Jessica Vannan at Pretty Chit Chat and I was tagged by the lovely Leigh-Ann at Pugs and Flowers to do this tag, her blogs lovely so you should seriously pop on over and visit :)


1. Foundation. 
Lately its been the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, (the original healthy mix foundation was far too yellow toned for my skin) but this in its lightest 'shade 51 - light vanilla' is a lovely match, much more neutral, It's a medium coverage so I don't have to stress on bad skin days (we all get them), lasts all day long, makes my skin glow practically - it looks effortlessly flawless and it of course smells gorgeous, added bonus!    

2. Concealer.
This of course is the well raved about Collection lasting perfection concealer and with good reason, its amazing and if you haven't tried it well you need to and you'll be converted! 

3. Powder. 
I used to have a white Collection Powder which worked wonders if my foundation was slightly too dark but since then I've moved on to my Rimmel Stay Matte and I dread to think how many I've actually bought over the years. It doesn't look cakey in the slightest and works its magic even in the height of summer. 

4. Blush. 
I don't have too many blushers, I usually use bronzer instead oops but if I do need one on an everyday basis its usually the MUA mosaic blush but if its a day for dolling up it'll be either Fleur Power from MAC or Hussy from Illasmasqua. They're all gorgeous shades, last and are super pigmented!  

5. Bronzer.
All summer this has become my favourite bronzer, perhaps ever. The Body Shop Honey Bronzer has the perfect shade range for paler skins, no orange or brown muddy mess. For once I'm not the lightest shade, I'm number 2 - Fair and I just love it. It stays in place all day and honestly I just love the design and compact it comes in too, with a little going a long way! 

6. Highlighter. 
I only have two highlighters in my collection and only starting using them this summer, honestly I hadn't a clue before then. The two are completely different on the price range, the MUA undress your skin highlighter and MAC's MSF in Soft & Gentle, both gorgeous shades but I find myself reaching for the MAC offering more than the other. It just finishes off your makeup perfectly. 

7. Mascara. 
Either Maybelline The Falsies or L'Oreal Miss Manga, out of all those I've tried these are my favourites for giving both volume and length without looking spidery or clumpy. I'm dying to try the L'Oreal million lashes mascara though, I think thats next on my list! 

8. Eyeshadow. 
Being a nude eyeshadow lover the Naked Basics palette is perfect and the fact that I can take it with me when travelling and its pocked sized only makes me love it more. Its titchy and ever so cute and with all Urban Decay shadows the pigmentation and quality is incredible. Good job, Urban Decay!

9. Brows. 
I don't really do too much to them, an eyeshadow that matches which I seem to find is most of my MUA heaven and Earth palette, a trusty eyebrow pencil or else the Maybelline brow drama is all I need, just to shape them a little. 

10. Lip Product. 
The toughest question ever.... I'm probably going to have to pick about five and thats with narrowing it down. For nudes or more natural lips, the Rimmel Kate lipstick in 03 or Revlon Kissable Balm in Honey, for plum or winter lips Kate Moss matte in 107, brights the Revlon Matte Balms and the really matte option (but still a lovely colour) the Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake.  They're all gorgeous! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag, I've tagged: 


Thanks for reading, Jenny xo

 BlogLovin'  //   Twitter  //  Instagram  

16 comments on "TOP 10 TAG"
  1. I really want the naked basic palette, I have the 1, 2 and 3 palettes hehe (can't help myself ha!) and love them. But think the basic one would be nicer for the day as I prefer more matte shades!

    Lovely blog by the way :)

    Rachel xx

    beautyfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, I love mine! I still don't have the naked 3 though.... I'm the same, I find mattes easier to wear and thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I'm thinking about buying a naked palette, which one would you reccommend? :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would probably say the original naked palette, I like the shades better but it might be best if you tried the Naked Basics first. It'll let you see if you like the shadows etc without buying a massive palette that you wouldn't use or don't like as much :) x

      Delete
  3. I must pick up the naked basics palette! I love the bourjois healthy mix, its my fave drugstore foundation!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, its adorable :) Same, that and the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation! x

      Delete
  4. I still need to try the Falsies mascara! I love this tag though, I have just done mine :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so lovely! thanks, I'll pop over and have a read :) x

      Delete
  5. I own and love a number of these products and might have to get some of the ones I haven't yet tried! Any that stand out above the rest? xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Narrowing it down I would have to say the naked basics, healthy mix serum, the mua blush or the revlon matte balms (I'm not too fond of the lacquer ones). The Collection cream puff is always a lovely colour too! Hope that helps xx

      Delete
  6. Fun tag! I liked reading about your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it's probably the most enjoyable tag to write :) x

      Delete
  7. I just hit pan on my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! It's a nice affordable choice but next I'd like to try something a bit more luminous/glowy (but not shimmery). Any recommendations?

    www.everclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sleek do a luminous setting powder for only five or six pounds but theres also Bourjois' java rice powder and Soap & Glory's glow all out luminizing powder if you want to spend a bit more. I also use the stay matte and then the MUA undress your skin powder as a highlight after if you want a cheaper option, none are too shimmery, just give a lovely glow, I hope that helps :) x

      Delete
  8. Hi I finally did this tag! haha :) thanks for nominating me (took me long enough sorry)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'll definitely pop on over and have a little read :) better late than never! lol x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_