Top Social

Beauty Wishlist

7 October 2016

Beauty Wishlist including Kat Von D, Urban Decay, MAC, Nars, NYX

As of late I've been working irregular hours around the clock, full time through the week, full time weekends and very little time in between for eating and sleeping let alone shopping. This means there's a lot of new releases and products that I haven't got round to trying yet, probably good for my bank balance but not for me. I thought I'd share with you a few of the things that are on my need to buy list.... and who knows with Christmas coming up, they might make for a nice gift ;)

The one I'm probably most excited about is the Kat Von D range which has just launched exclusively to Debenahms. I've heard so many good things about the brand but with it being based in the US of A, I had no chance of trying it for myself. Therefore I'm keen to make a hugee order starting with the Lock It Liquid foundation (which has a pale enough shade for me and is full coverage, hallelujah), it's matching concealer, the Tattoo eyeliner and the Lock it Setting Powder. I also really want to pick up some products from the new Benefit Brow Range, I've heard so many people raving about them and they look soo pretty!

With the Autumn months rolling in now, a range of darker lipsticks are a must so I'll be repurchasing the Rimmel Kate Matte lipstick in shade 107 and hopefully pick up some NYX lip products at the same time. If you've read my Nyx Haul post (link here) you'll know how difficult it is to get my hands on the products but there's a few things I might try and order online such as the setting powder (winter = matte everything) and the countour sticks. Im really keen to see if these work better than the powder alternatives to get that fake bronzed glow.

Lastly, I've had my eye on a few things from Urban Decay including their new full coverage foundation and their Matte eyeshadow palette. I have a lot of love for the original Naked palette and my Naked 3 but sometimes you're not in the mood for shimmer and want to strip it back to basics so I'm hoping this'll do just that. I also need to pick up a new Mac paint pot in Painterly because nothing sets my eye makeup quite like it and it's such a close colour match to my eyelid. The final thing I've been eyeing up is something that's been on possibly every wish list since I started blogging - Nars Sheer Glow. I still haven't got round to getting to a stand to swatch the two palest shades but I'm determined I'll get my hands on it at some point! So there you have it, a pretty hefty wishlist 😊 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 

P.s are there any beauty bits and pieces on your wish list? 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_