Top Social

Empties #1

27 April 2014
This is a short post for a change and my first time doing an empties or products I've used up post, mainly because I never usually use products fully which is a really bad thing to admit but so true. Instead of waiting for something to run out, I'll just get a replacement and use it instead - a habit I should probably change.  


Most of these are just day to day essentials that I've used up over the past month, since it's coming in to the Spring weather and my skin hasn't been acting up I've been reaching for a lighter coverage foundation, that being the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade '010' which is surprisingly pale enough for my skin tone. I've already repurchased a new one whilst it was on offer so I'm all stocked up again.   

As well as this I've finally used up my 'the Falsies' Mascara, my all time favourite drugstore mascara to date. This is a product I can always rely on, it gives just the right amount of length and volume that I need without going overboard - perfect for wearing throughout the day. The last makeup empty of the month is my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which has been a blogging fave for years creating a well deserved buzz about it. After it disappearing from my local stores for a bit I began to worry as other drugstore concealers just don't do it for me but luckily enough the packaging was only being altered and this is the newly packaged collection concealer that I've used up. I'm still having doubts as to whether its the same formula or not but regardless it still manages to cover all my blemishes perfectly.

Another thing that I've managed to finish is my Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'floral and flirty blush', I'd heard so much praise about the Batiste range throughout the blogging community and this was my first product of theirs I'd tried. As far as a dry shampoo goes it does all the things it needs to do and is definitely a blessing on a bad or lazy hair day, for that reason I'll probably pick up a replacement but maybe in another type, I keep going to say shade silly me lol! Lastly I'm nearly finished, (that still counts right?) my L'oreal Micellar Water something I've been using up over the past few months. Since makeup wipes are so bad and all that I've been trying to make a conscious effort to use this instead and its worked well so far - eye makeup that usually would have been a hassle to get off now wipes off in an instance making my bedtime routine a lot quicker and me a lot happier. I now want to try other Micellar Waters to see which one works the best for me.  

So that's my empties for March/April I guess.... if you enjoyed this type of post be sure to let me know. It was a lovely change to write rather than my usual posts. Feel free to let me know what products you've used up lately. Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_