Top Social

Tag: This or That

15 June 2014
Since realising the other week that I hadn't posted a tag post before I jumped straight to it and not only posted one tag post but two and its safe to say I'm hooked. One tag that has been floating about Bloglovin' is the 'This or That' tag beauty edition but theres actually a this or that tag with categories fashion, hair and random - way more of an all rounder and I decided to do that one instead, therefore its the best of both worlds (yes, Hannah Montana automatically popped into my head whilst writing this) beauty and not. I hope you enjoy :) 


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer
I'd have to say blush, bronzer never works on me too well being pale and all that 
Lipgloss or Lipstick
Lipstick! I hate the whole lipgloss getting stuck in the hair sort of look
Eyeliner or Mascara
Although I've been loving them both recently, mascara wins hands down
Foundation or Concealer
I could always go without foundation if it came down to it so concealer
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow
I'm definitely a neutral gal even though colours nice every once in a while. 
Pressed or loose eyeshadow
I don't think I've tried loose eyeshadow so pressed it is
Brushes or Sponges
Again sponges don't really appeal to me so brushes, more specifically the RT brushes 

Nails:
O.P.I or China Glaze
O.P.I
Long or Short
Long but not too long if that even makes sense, I hate the idea of them being too long and breaking but being short and looking boy-ish
Acrylic or Natural
I've worn acrylic a few times and loved them but the damage the glue does is just not worth it so natural 
Brights or Darks
I love both, it depends on the season or what mood I'm feeling when I'm painting 
Flower or no flower
Um what flower? 

Body:
Perfume or Body Spray
I'd have to say perfume it always lasts way longer and usually has a cuter bottle 
Lotion or Body Butter
Body lotion!
Body wash or Soap
I'm not too fussed about either really, they both do the exact same in my eyes. 
LUSH or another bath company
I don't actually own too many products from LUSH but I love their products so yeah

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweats
Sweats around the house and jeggings (that sort of counts, they're half jeans) if I'm heading out
Long sleeve or short
Considering its summer I'd have to say short
Dresses or skirts
I quite like both, either work for me
Stripes or Plaid
I have a thing for stripes, I must have at least 4 stripy tops that're almost identical in my wardrobe oops
Flip flops or sandals
For holidays and such flip flops
Scarves or hats
Scarves! I would happily wear them all year round
Studs or dangly earrings
I don't actually have my ears pierced at the moment
Necklaces or bracelets
Necklaces, they make more of a difference to an outfit although I do love new bracelets 
Heels or flats
Heels if I'm going out for the night (I need all the height I can get), I'm now reaching for shoes with a little bit of height for during the day even so no to flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots
Cowboy
Jacket or hoodie
I love just chucking on hoodies and running to the shop
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
Forever 21 always has some gorgeous stuff, the other place I haven't even heard of
Abercrombie or Hollister
I think both are equally as nice, they basically sell the exact same thing, except Hollister is a bit more colourful

Hair:
Curly or straight
Straight I guess, although my hairs a mixture of straight and crinkly? 
Bun or ponytail
Messy bun in the house, ponytail outdoors
Bobby pins or butterfly clips
Bobby pins (which I'm constantly buying and forever loosing) 
Hair spray or gel
Hair gels more of a boy thing so hairspray
Long or short
I'm not a fan of short hair on myself, in fact I can't remember a time it was shorter than shoulder length
Light or dark
I've been both and now I'm a mixture of natural and brown/blonde but I do miss being blonde :(
Side sweep bangs or full bangs
Side sweep bangs
Up or down
When I'm going out down, in the house I can't wait to get it up and out of my face

Randoms:
Rain or shine
Shine, its rare that we actually get any sunshine but then I do love the odd rain shower (when I'm warm and toasty inside, usually with a cup of tea and a lot of blankets) 
Summer or winter
With a June birthday I'm always going to be a summer baby, although I love the winter months and the build up to Christmas etc 
Autumn or spring
I love them both equally! 
Chocolate or vanilla
Chocolate 100%

As I said this post is a little different from my usual ones but I actually really enjoyed writing this as it allows you to get to know the blogger (me) a bit more and I always love doing that with others. I tag anyone reading this to give this tag a go, it's really enjoyable

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_